Monday, November 7, 2016

Answers



Hey guys!

So, this week we had interviews with President, and exchanges with my MTC companion, Sister Davis.  It was pretty awesome.  A lot of good came from them.  I feel like recently I've been really searching answers of how I can improve the missionary work here in this area, and for me in general.  And it's interesting because I feel like it has been coming through really sincerely searching for the answers. Don't get discouraged if you don't get an answer right away.  It takes times and work to get it.  And sometimes they'll come in ways we don't expect.  Honestly, I didn't get any answers to questions while I was in my interview with President.  I did, however, get it right after it, when I was talking to an elder who is going home at the end of this transfer.  So keep searching.  Write impressions down. Take time to find your answers, and you'll be blessed.

Sincerely,
Sister Shelton




Ohlo from the Knox South Sistas!

Number of new investigators this week: 3 BAM!




No comments:

Post a Comment