Monday, May 30, 2016

All the Fun







Hey ya'll!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!  It was fun!  One birthday present I got was I got to go to a new part of Tennessee/Virginia.  I went to Bristol for the first time, but it was just to exchange with
the Abingdon sisters, Sister Crawford and my old companion ,Sister Johnson.  I brought Sister Crawford back with me, and we had a pretty awesome time.  We did some service over at an assisted living place called Preston's Place, and we got to do manicures for the ladies there! It was all sorts of fun!

On Wednesday President Griffin came up to Kingsport to do some departing interviews, so we were there for a couple of hours while Sister Gill talked with him.  I got to hang out in the gym with a
couple of Elders while she was in there.  Number of times Sister Shelton has been completely alone with Elders on her mission: 2.

On Saturday we went up to an area of ours that's pretty far away, so we usually don't go there; Nickelsville.  They were having Nickelsville Days, so we set up a booth, and had people come to us
instead of the other way around for once.  It was nice.  Half way through the Elders in our ward came up to help.  They brought up balloon animals and we all became pros at making strange things out of
balloons so we could lure children to us and talk to their parents about the gospel.  It was a success.

I hope you all had a great week! Remember to keep Jesus in your life!

Sincerely,
Sister Shelton







That one time I killed Sister Gill. #onemoreweek


New Southern Food of the week: Banana and mayonnaise sandwich  


No comments:

Post a Comment