Monday, February 22, 2016

Life is too Short to not have Fun



Hey everyone!

So, this week has been awesome!  On Friday we had exchanges!  I always love going on exchanges so that I can meet new people and learn from them, too!  I left Sister Murri in Grove Park with Sister McNeil and went over to Poplar Creek with Sister Kivett.  She's super cute!  We had quite the adventure.  We saw this crazy lady, but it was okay because she was a crazy lady who loved God.  We talked to her for a good hour or so, and it was mostly just filled with her saying, "I think it was by the grace of our wonderfully, spectacularly, majestically, perfectly perfect God that we met this day, girls, and we should praise our Lord, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, for this beautifully perfect day. And it is by our God, our beautiful God, our perfectly beautiful God that we had this chance to meet, all in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Hallelujah. Amen."

The next day we exchanged back at zone conference.  And we were spiritually uplifted and we became better people, and we celebrated birthdays, and it was really great!  I love my zone so much!  It's a big old party.

Later on that night we had our ward talent show, and if you think Sister Murri and I didn't prepare anything, you're so wrong. We def totes did, and it was awesome!

I hope y'ns have an awesome week.  And remember that God doesn't want you to go through this life unhappy!  Find the joy in the journey!

Sincerely,
Sister Shelton



 Sister Kivett and me on exchanges standing in front of the October Sky display because you guessed it! October Sky was totally filmed right here in Oak Ridge!




Ah yeah! Super cool!



Sister Kivett and I found some walnuts on the ground next to a walnut tree, so we had a walnut party and broke them open with a big brick, but they were old and rotten so we couldn't eat them...










No comments:

Post a Comment